Press kit - Heaven's Vault
Press contact: Emily Morganti - [email protected]
official site : inklestudios.com/heavensvault
platforms : Mobile, desktop and console
status : in development
development blog : tumblr.com/heavens-vault-game
twitter : @heavensvault
facebook : @heavensvaultgame
mailing list : sign-up link
The Nebula. A network of rivers, flowing from one moon to the next, carrying air and water between scattered clusters of civilisation. No one knows how the Nebula was formed. No one knows how it will end.
Aliya "El" Elasra and her unwilling robot assistant Six are going to find out. Somewhere in the ruins of the Nebula’s oldest worlds lies a truth that will change everything.
Sail rivers of starlight, translate lost languages, and investigate ancient ruins in an all-original graphic adventure from the creators of 80 Days.
- Totally unique art style, blending beautiful environments and hand-drawn art.
- Interact with a large cast of characters who remember everything you say.
- Journey through an open world where every action counts.
- Sail on the rivers of the Nebula - and into its depths.
- Learn and translate the ancient script of the Ancients.
- Be a thief, an explorer, a detective, a seeker, a saviour, a rogue...
March 7th, 2017
- Rock Paper Shotgun previews Heaven's Vault calling it "a stunning sci-fi archaeology adventure". Eurogamer calls it "fantastic".
March 2nd, 2017
- Heaven's Vault is announced at GDC San Francisco. Read more on our announcement blog post.