The year is 1872.
Welcome to the future.
Phileas Fogg has wagered he can circumnavigate the globe.
Hundreds of journeys, thousands of routes. Travel by steamer, express train, airship, hover-car, hydrofoil, gyrocopter, camel, horse-back, hot-air balloon...
Can you make it in 80 Days?
- Plan and strategise - can you find the fastest route?
- Flexible interactive narrative with thousands of choices
- Massively replayable - every journey is unique
- Explore an entire 3D globe, with 150 bespoke cities to visit
- Richly imagined, diverse alternative-history steampunk world
- Stunning art by Jaume Illustration
- Race real people in real-time: every second counts
- Live multiplayer feed, showing journeys of other players as they happen
- Share your journey with friends; load others' journeys to race them
Read more on the blog:
“This is modern storytelling that engages and delights, and the bold, stylish artwork gives 80 Days almost a graphic novel feel. Pack your case, armchair Passepartout - adventure awaits!”
“80 Days captures the original text's wide-eyed spirit of adventure, its fascination with the technological advancements of the time, and the wonders of the world itself - 9/10”
“One of the finest examples of branching narrative yet created.”
“We’ve been dreaming about this future for decades. Guess what? It’s here.”
“80 Days is one of the most extraordinarily memorable and unique games I’ve played in years.”